Craig Venard has a passion to see people learn, grow, solve life’s personal and business issues, and understand themselves and those around them. Relationships are often compromised, not due to incompetence, but due to a lack of understanding of human behavior and certain skill sets. In many institutions, solving daily challenges and developing skills to to effectively work with others often take a back seat to technical knowledge, yet, we know this from an important study…
“According to a study conducted by the Carnegie Foundation, Harvard, and the Stanford Research Institute, “15% of the reason you get a job, keep a job, and move ahead in that job is determined by your technical skills and knowledge…regardless of your profession. The other 85% has to do with your people skills and people knowledge.”
As Zig Ziglar says…”It is better to train your employees and have them leave than to not train them and have them stay.”
Whoa! What we do at Insights To You !! is provide training to improve awareness of self and others and to develop skill sets toward problem solving.
What happens when you institute transformational training?
Morale improves, conflict goes down, people work together more effectively, collaboration becomes a positive and desired option, and the bottom line improves.